MDE Release Coordinator
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card and GC-EAD - MUST be on our W2 (might be okay with an independent C2C)
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 11 years of professional experience. Certifications are a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills understanding provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration for a mix of COTS and FOSS products.
- Experience leading Agile projects and shall have extensive experience in Agile methodologies, Agile project management tools, and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, presentation, writing, and speaking skills proven within dynamic project environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively between development teams and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills. Understanding of cloud is a plus.
- Agile methodologies:User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- SDLC:Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Tooling: Use of Jira,Confluence, VersionOne, Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Communication: Proven presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Analytics:Use of Splunk
- Deployment:Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud providers, Containers
- Testing:Selenium, Cucumber
- Building:Nexus, Maven