MDE Atlassian Product Administrator
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card and GC-EAD - MUST be on our W2 (might be okay with an independent C2C)
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 11 years of professional experience. Certifications are a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires knowledge of various Atlassian Products.
- Experience using Atlassian products and administrating them.
- Understand all elements of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Project tracking: Experience using and administrating Jira; planning, tracking, releases, reports, workflows.
- Collaboration: Experience using and administrating Confluence; using templates, document management, permissions, integrations (Jira), content versioning, add-ons
- Version Control:Experience using and administrating Bitbucket; Git, Pipelines, Large Files, Branching, Permissions, integrations (Jira, Trello), webhooks, add-ons.
- Visualization:Experience using and administrating Trello
- SDLC:Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Red Hat: Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, OpenShift
- Build Tools:Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, and Jenkins file
- Agile methodologies:Experience working on Agile projects and terminology