MDE Tools Administrator
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card and GC-EAD - MUST be on our W2 (might be okay with an independent C2C)
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 11 years of professional experience. Certifications are a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills understanding provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration for a mix of COTS and FOSS products.
- Demonstrate experience working on Agile projects
- Experience in Agile methodologies and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Tooling: Both knowledge of using and administering Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, and Bitbucket
- Integration: Integration using various methods of custom scripting, development, and web services
- Continuous Integration/Delivery:Knowledge and Administration of Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkins file
- SDLC:Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Deployment:Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud providers, Containers
- Security:Access control, integration with user databases or directories
- Testing:Integration with Selenium, SonarQube or similar
- Building:Ansible, Ansible Tower, UrbanCode Deploy
- Platforms:OpenShift, Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Satellite