Location: Manassas, VA
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card, EAD and H1B
- Advise, lead, control and follow through design, development of specifications, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software, tools and development projects.
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems. Support projects proposals on the basis of cost/benefit justification interfacing with stakeholders across functional and geographical lines.
- Meet with customers to understand needs and requirements and make recommendations on best practice systems solutions for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- Analyse detail systems factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, alternative approaches, etc.
- Validate alternative problem management proposals and make decisions on solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and act as mentor to less senior team members. May give presentations to management and customers.
- Prepare and complete systems documentation and operating procedures.
- Lead design review meetings for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities, such as schedules and costs, of a small project team.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years’ experience in the below listed areas
- Java/ J2EE
- REST API/JSON
- XML Language Programming
- PKI Security/Cryptography