Ivanti Service Manager Consultant (formally HEAT)
Location: Rockville, MD (Telecommute Possibility for 1-2 days)
US Citizen and Clearable. Active Secret or Top Secret a huge Plus
Integral Consulting Services, Inc. has a requirement to provide Ivanti Service Management (Powered by HEAT) consulting expertise to its direct customers and partners. The consultant must be able to work directly with the customer’s key personnel to understand the business requirements and offer best practice solutions based on industry and ITIL v3 best practices. The consultant would act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Ivanti Service Management 201x solution to implement, migrate, customize, extend, and manage the implementation based on customer’s requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years HEAT Service Management 201x consulting experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with management and all teams involved in the operational or development process.
- Competency moving configuration changes between environments
- Strong understanding of the core IT modules on the platform (incident, change, problem, service catalog, knowledge base) and how to configure the modules based on user requirements
- Experience extending the solution to include additional modules/features/functionality
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ivanti Service Management 201x training completion and/or certifications
- Familiarity with Ivanti’s Migration process
- Familiarity with how to build a development package
- Familiarity with Ivanti’s Voice application
- Familiarity and working knowledge of other Service Management applications (CA Service Management, BMC Remedy, BMC Footprints, ServiceNow, etc.)