Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Direct Hire Position
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Managing our DevOps Toolchain, which includes Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, and BitBucket.
- Assist developers with moving their legacy systems into an automated deployment model.
- Providing recommendations on best practices, application modernization, and adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related with minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with automating SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (YAML, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Able to perform under tight deadlines with multiple projects ongoing in tandem
- maintain the Middleware infrastructure (Tomcat, Apache) for the customer's current and new application hosting environments.
- maintain documentation for all middleware servers (e.g. Tomcat, Apache)
- Middleware admin experience in Weblogic and Apache/Tomcat
- maintain patching schedules & version updates, maintain as-built configurations
- monitor server capacity and performance & perform middleware recaps
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps framework
- Automated provisioning (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Configuration Management principles and tools, particularly Git, Jenkins and Splunk
- Familiarity with software system installation
- Experience with system administration including middleware installation and maintenance
- Experience with one or more databases (Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL)
- Demonstrated Agile (scrum) Experience
- Ability to lead small project teams
- Able to adapt to a swiftly changing environment
- Knowledgeable about current customer off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies