Electrical Engineer, P.E.
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
This position is supporting an Engineering Services Contract with long-term possibilities supporting the Air Force Research Laboratory, Aerospace Systems Directorate. The skills needed for this position are:
- Experience in industrial or institutional facilities and design of modifications to power distribution systems from 120V through 480V
- Experience with high power, medium voltage (4kV to 12 kV) systems would be beneficial
- Experience should include additions of main switchgear and Motor Control Centers (MCC's), transformers, power distribution to equipment and instruments throughout the facility, including hazardous-classified areas, industrial process control systems, motors, Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), and/or equipment specification, and lighting
- Knowledge of NFPA70 and 70E standards
- Project responsibility ranges from full facility design and modification through construction
- Experience working in a team environment with the customer, other engineers, designers, and technicians
- Professional Engineer’s license.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from ABET accredited College or University
- Senior Engineer--8 years experience beyond any degree in their technical area or 5 years beyond a MS degree
- (Junior) Engineer-- 5 years experience beyond any degree in their technical area
- US Citizen