Various locations-US & Puerto Rico
The purpose of this mission is to assist the IRS in defining, managing, and executing strategies that result in the delivery of high-value, high-quality IT services and capabilities to meet both
current and emerging IRS business needs. The task also is invloves managing and providing information technology operations support, provide oversight of the program implementations, and ensure compliance.
- Senior manager responsible for coordinating the management of all work performed.
- Acts as the central point of contact for the Government.
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the effort of contractor personnel, subcontractors, team members, and coordinating with the other contractors as appropriate.
- Capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the company.
- Assists program and project managers to develop budget requests in the form of Business Cases for major IT investments.
- Bachelor's degree with over 8 years of experience in project management
- PMP Preferred