MODELING, SIMULATION, & ANALYSIS ENGINEER - Expert
Expert Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (MS&A) Engineers guide and conduct modeling, simulation and analysis activities in support of business stakeholders, analysts, and warfighters to define and analyze system and data requirements to support NGA business and mission processes to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Guides the development and use of complex models, tools and algorithms to identify trends and patterns in Big Data.
- Guides modeling NGA’s architectures, requirements, and systems performance and considers NGA and NSG strategies and overall vision for the future of GEOINT.
- Guides the creation of models to support analysis of alternatives, performance trades, design trades and new capabilities and develops alternatives for deployment based on MS&A results in existing NSG architectures and cloud environments.
- Oversees the work of Senior, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor MS&A Engineers.
- Refer to Section 3.5: Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (MS&A) for a listing of expected work
Skills and Experience
- 18+ years of experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert working experience in government or industry modeling large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Knowledge of tools development and use in cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Machine learning experience.
- Expert working experience in Operations Research.