LEAD INTEGRATOR - Expert
St. Louis, MO
Expert Lead Integrator provides integration support to the Government and coordinates contract engineering activities across organizational boundaries for system/capability development or modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead Integrator works directly with Government Office/Division Chiefs to prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to execute tasks.
- Assists Government Office/Division Chiefs in assessing, documenting, and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration activities.
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and analysis.
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic effectivities.
- Plans major systems engineering Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms, reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration activities.
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed skillsets.
Skills and Experience
- 18+ years of experience
- Masters’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Software Development Framework certification.
- INCOSE Expert System Engineering Professional (ESEP) certification.
- Engineering certification Level III from Defense Acquisition University (DAU) or equivalent.