BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER- Expert
St. Louis, MO
Expert Business Process Manager (BPM) leads and oversees identifying and applying organizational resources to meet defined work objectives and deliverables. The BPM will assure efficient use of staffing and material resources, with accountability and reporting responsibility for identifying compliance, addressing shortfalls or deficiencies, and managing plans for change response within the program. The Business Process Manager will evaluate current IT engineering and architecture processes, to identify process improvements for optimizing operational efficiency. The Business Process Manager will report directly to the Program Manager and Technical Lead Integrator.
- Analyzes user service needs and requirements to determine if approach, risk, and feasibility of planned cloud transition and/or development are within time and cost constraints.
- Reviews existing programs and assist in making process refinements, to reduce operating time, and improve efficiency.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to deliver effective business management processes that support them in attaining mission objectives.
- Assembles and facilitate the business case for accomplishing cloud activities as defined by the lead engineers, integrators, architects, stakeholders, and maintainers.
- Plans the transition of business processes from paper to Model Based Systems Engineering artifacts
Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in business administration, business operations, operations research, or business management.
- Senior level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance and direction in high technology programs.
- Certifications (or equivalent experience) in Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), Operations Research, Model Based Systems Engineering, Process innovation, value analysis orEnterprise process management.