Backend Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration : 6+ Months
US Citizens/ Green Card / EAD/ TN1
Salaried or W-2 Hourly Option ONLY
Phone Screening followed by In Person Interview
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or other applicable field
- 6+ years’ experience in Java Application development
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile practices
- 2+ years’ experience in one of the following Cloud technologies: AWS, Open Stack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- Expert hands-on coding experience with Java 7 and Java 8, Multi-threading, OOPS, Kafka
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience of Junit, Spring Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, Spring Boot and AWS.
- Strong backend server experience.
- Hands on development experience with systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Deep understanding of the project life cycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Java.
- Must have significant prior experience with Spring Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team.
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.