Fort Belvoir, VA
Provide systems engineering technical assistance (SETA) support services to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to substantially increase the customers operational effectiveness. This position will be engaged in an environment focused on supporting the Army and Intelligence Community transformation, Overseas Contingency Operations, current operations, and Army Intelligence improvement/transformation.
- Assist with developing strategic plans, Army campaign plans, Army intelligence master plans, organizational structure development, manpower reporting, and other Command required planning activities.
- Support the development of project plans to satisfy validated technical requirements to improve the intelligence information architecture. The contractor shall perform project management duties as required for all phases of project execution from initiation to closeout.
- Analyze, propose, provide drafts of task related INSCOM Commander’s IM/IT vision and INSCOM Command IM/IT Strategic Plan, as appropriate and implement appropriate areas of the plan upon Government approval.
- Analyze, recommend solutions, and provide inputs to CIO/G6 initiatives as a catalyst for organizational change, growth and improvement through input on IM/IT performance planning, training/facilitation. These tasks shall include recommending solutions to inefficient business processes, conducting supporting case studies which apply appropriate metrics, and implementing Government approved solutions. These initiatives include the aggregation, integration, consolidation, interfacing and interoperability of data and information across the IM/IT architecture.
- Draft business cases and associated framework standards needed to comply with AR 25-1 and the Clinger-Cohen Act (formerly the IT Management Reform Act (ITMRA) of 1996).
- Education/experience combinations:
- Master Degree (preferred in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Management) with more than 10 years of experience
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management with Army Acquisition experience.
- Acquisition strategy and planning experience
- Information Management experience
- Information Technology experience (Acquisition Corps)