LEAD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Fort Belvoir, VA
- Provide technical support in the following areas:
- Chief Information Office policy, governance, strategic planning, mission analysis & related CIO activities
- Army Intelligence & DoDIIS strategic, operational & tactical capabilities & requirements
- Army/DoD IT management reform & transformation, data center consolidation, enterprise services implementation, ITIL/ITSM practices, and related IT effectiveness & efficiency initiatives
- Army/DoD IM/IT enterprise architecture, systems engineering, network infrastructure, cyber security, and application & data management
- Army/DoD/ Industry IM/IT standards, technologies & developments
- Army/DoD/Federal IT legal & regulatory compliance requirements
- Army/DoD/JACO/IC SACO task & data call requirements
- IM/IT capital planning, programming and investment alignment with strategic objectives
- APMS & ADCCP compliance, Army Goal 1 Waivers & ARFIT-MI approvals
- IT acquisition policies, procedures & approval processes
- Asset & portfolio management, enterprise IT hardware life cycle replacement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and 15 years’ experience in Enterprise Architecture or equivalent experience.
- Masters degree in a technical field and 10 years of relevant experience