The Technical Recruiter’s primary duties will include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of potential candidate via online job boards, internal database, and networking events.
- Support of federal proposal efforts including obtaining LOC’s as required.
- Formatting resumes for client review.
- Full utilization and navigation within approved job boards, to include resume and Boolean search and posting of jobs.
- Perform candidate interview and technical screening.
- Participation in recruiting meetings.
- Coordination of interview schedules with hiring management.
- Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
- Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
- Work flexible hours, as needed, for surge activities.
This candidate should have experience with the following skills:
- Experience in full lifecycle technical recruiting.
- Excellent sourcing skills, ability to navigate complex business processes and work independently to support various hiring business.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Strong organization, time management skills, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with iCIMS.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience in technical recruiting for government agencies or inside sales for a technical product.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Candidate must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency.