Informatica Developer/Data Analyst
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: 5+ Months
US Citizen, Green Card, GC-EAD
Non US Citizens have to be in US for past 3 years
Priority would be given to DC/MD/VA candidates as In-Person Preferred
Start ASAP – Backfill Position
- Support the development and maintenance of various projects
- Successfully design, deploy and evolve ETL solutions to meet business requirements using Informatica
- Participating in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, study design, methodology, and data analysis and validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of the ETL solution.
- Discussing business reporting needs or information with Enterprise and Technical Domain Architects and other staff members.
- Evaluating data from source through reporting and dissemination. Working with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate solutions
- Designing and building reports, visualizations and ad hoc exports accurately to business requirements within the allotted time
- Accurate coding of variables from original information or data and completing web application forms as required.
- Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
- Sharing the knowledge of analysis techniques and data coding which address projected survey questions.
- Assist in the development, refinement and implementation of database changes process that is efficient and focuses on shortening the time to implement from DEV to PROD supporting concurrent releases.
- Support QA team for data projects and Coordinate with UAT testing to ensure defect free project lifecycle process.
- Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT degree.
- 5+ years working as Informatica Developer, Data Analyst, experience in SQL.
- 3+ years’ experience in performing data solutions and support architecture type responsibilities.
- 5+ years’ experience in working in a Reporting or Business Intelligence environment
- Some exposure to Web technologies jsp, jQuery, html, css, web development.
- Familiarity with development tools such as SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, and SQL Navigator.
- Unix Korn shell Scripting (nice to have)