CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Fort Belvior, VA
- Change Coordinator positions are required to support the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G6’s Enterprise Readiness Division, specifically the ERD
- The positions will be respectively delegated to specific organizational groups within the INSCOM enterprise. These staff positions will be required to routinely support (primarily) IT Change Requests within their assigned groups.
- Change/Release Management: to provide management of and assistance with the processes for evaluation of change requests and change proposals from a Configuration Management perspective. Specifically in an IT system environment.
- Configuration Management: to provide detailed recording and updating of information that describes an enterprise's hardware and software.
- Asset Management: to provide a systematic process of deploying, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. T
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and 6-8 years’ experience in CM or equivalent experience. OR
- Masters degree in a technical field and 6 years of relevant experience