Fort Belvoir, VA
- SharePoint Development. The contractor, with government oversight, shall Application and SharePoint Development.
- Obtain and maintain all certifications required per DOD Directive 8570.01-M at an IAT II level.
- Provide Microsoft Office SharePoint development across multiple networks and web applications (MS .NET and MS IIS Server web development).
- Display proficiency of web-authoring and version control tools for Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using: a) Visual Studio; b) Team Foundation Server (TFS); c) Microsoft SharePoint Designer; and d) Other Microsoft Office SharePoint Technologies.
- Provide system and software development services: a) Gathering, analyzing, and documenting customer requirements, reengineering business processes as necessary, and developing custom solutions to automate these business processes; b) Documenting application/solutions specifications and configurations, and design flowcharts and wire diagrams as required; c) Preparing and executing test plans which correlate to requirements and demonstrate that solutions meet; d) Performing and assisting with integration tests for web applications; e) Write different required documents (i.e. SOPs, "How-To" guides, etc.) for all applications/solutions developed; and f) Provide training for staff, end users, and managers of web and portal sites and applications/solutions developed as required.
- Maintain a standard look and feel throughout network web sites as required by the customer.
- Provide web development and project support in accordance with the policies, regulations, and guidelines of INSCOM, DNI, DOD, DA, DIA, NSA, and Intelink Management
- Software Engineering Technical Assistance Support. The contractor shall provide high-level software engineering technical assistance to identify risks and recommend technical solutions to software integration issues. The contractor shall support the testing and analysis of software deliverables and provide technical reports as directed. The contractor shall support the configuration, advanced querying, and packaging of information extracted from an ODS to support data calls that enable organizational decision advantage and shape future reporting requirements.
- MS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/System Engineering with 4 years’ experience, or BS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/System Engineering with 6+ years or equivalent experience
Experience within the Intelligence Community and US Army Intelligence
- SharePoint 2013 development experience
- Visual Studio 2013 experience
- Windows 2012 and IIS 8.0
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed