SENIOR IT SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
Fort Belvoir, VA
- Provide technical support of the following:
- Software engineering.
- Designing, developing, implementing, & maintaining moderately complex software applications including maintenance and integration of systems through software design.
- Evaluation of hardware & software interfaces; research, design, develop & modify portal software; install & configure portal enabled server applications.
- Technical expertise supporting customers to define functional business requirements and deliver portal technical solutions.
- Customer training and portal support.
- Technical expertise to ensure compliance with all applicable software standards and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Expertise as Point-of-Contact for software engineering & programming issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and 15 years’ experience in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Masters degree in a technical field and 10 years of relevant experience