DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS SPECIALIST-SENIOR
Fort Belvior, VA
- Coordinate Project/task Meetings with stakeholders as needed (Unit/Field S3, S6 personnel, assigned region PM, Engineering personnel, Supply Chain, incl Logistics).
- Project/task Milestone Tracking. Ex: contracts, engineering, approvals, supply chain, field installation.
- Standard and Custom Material Tracking/Coordination with Supply Chain.
- Change Notice Tracking/Coordination.
- Analyze the disposition the specific issues or root cause of project/task delays.
- Change Management / Reporting (Status & Actions)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and 10 years’ experience in logistics or equivalent experience.
- Masters degree in a technical field and 6 years of relevant experience