SENIOR HELP DESK SUPPORT SERVICES SPECIALIST
- Has a minimum of six years’ experience working in Service Desk operations.
- Under general supervision, provides Tier 2 support to end users for PC, server, or mainframe applications and hardware.
- Handles problems that the Tier 1 help desk support is unable to resolve.
- May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems. Maintains currency and highest level of technical skill in field of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or an IT discipline.