SERVICE DESK MANAGER
- Has overall responsibility for Service Desk operations associated with the identification, prioritization and resolution of reported incidents.
- Ensures that all phases of help desk support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately.
- Maintains responsibility for development, maintenance and integrity of help desk software.
- Serves as the contractor’s authorized point of contact with the contracting officer’s representative (COR).
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Responsible for the overall contract performance.
- Serves as the manager of all contractor personnel assigned to any individual tasks and all contractor functions performed under this task order and serves as the authorized interface with government personnel on technical and program issues.
- Responsible for all phases of contract management, work flow, and resource management including: formulating and reviewing strategic plans; subcontractor management; supervising personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to personnel; developing and managing efforts relative to implementing new CPSC systems and infrastructure updates.
- Responsible for the quality of the project(s) and the task deliverables, timeliness, minimizing problems, risk assessment, and reviewing work discrepancies.
- Manages staffing, budget, prioritization, and other personnel matters.
- Has six to eight years’ experience managing programs and Service Desks. Bachelor’s degree in Management or an IT discipline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed