Contractor personnel assigned to this requirement shall have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in developing and executing military CBRN training programs and at least five years’ experience in developing and executing SOF training. Contractor personnel shall have Navy Enlisted Code 9502 (Navy Instructor) or other service equivalent. All Instructors performing under this contract are considered Key Personnel.
• Instructors shall have conducted at least three (3) CBRND training courses within the last year for Government agencies or military SOF.
• Instructors shall be former SOF Operator(s) or EOD operator(s) with experience working within a special operations environment within the last ten years.
• Instructors shall have at least 10 years’ technical/operational CBRND experience. Instructors shall be subject matter experts in CBRND concepts, practices, and procedures, to include Government and industry best practices in the following:
-Minimum six (6) years military experience as a subject matter expert in CBRN, and no less than 4 years as a military or contracted instructor validated by a DoD or civilian-equivalent instructor training course completion certificate from an accredited institution.
-Use of CBRN simulators. Experienced and trained in CBRN operations in a high IED threat environment. Able to instruct the full response to a CBRN incident from basic understanding and theory, to on scene actions and notifications, exclusion and downwind mitigations, - personnel protective measures and equipment, field detection and identification, containment, decontamination, to chain of custody, reporting and follow-on actions.
• Instructors shall possess a Secret clearance.
• Instructor resumes shall include specific positions/assignments that indicate an ability to manage and effectively lead personnel and elements during pre-deployment.
• Instructor resumes shall include specific positions/assignments that indicate proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).