Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: Long Term (12+ months, Ongoing)
US Citizen, Green Card, EAD (NO OPT) - No 3rd Party
Phone Preliminary/ Technical Video Interview. Final In-person for local candidates ( others Phone)
Our client has recently purchased and stood up an ECM solution utilizing the OnBase product toolset. This position will assist in efforts in standardizing the OnBase solution throughout the department. The focus of this role will be on OnBase document imaging and workflow solutions, as well as designing and implementing complex OnBase solutions utilizing WorkFlow and OnBase eforms.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into viable application architecture designs.
- Assisting with the ongoing implementation of the application for OnBase document imaging and workflow solutions.
- Identifying and communicating issues regarding deadlines, hardware, configuration, end-user requests, etc.
- Scanning documents into the Onbase platform.
- Developing testing scenarios, test plans, and/or develop scripts, and provide quality assurance to ensure proper functioning system.
- Working with the end-users and the PM to determine key words for indexing, and establish enterprise wide standards.
- Developing and administering various OnBase-based workflow processes
- Participating in business requirements gathering sessions and technical reviews
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Content Management Systems
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience scanning documents into an ECM platform
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Experience developing workflows within an OnBase solution
- Experience establishing and executing test plans within an OnBase solution
- Configuration and product knowledge of OnBase including physical taxonomy
- Preferred - Certified Information Professional (CIP) or Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ECMp)
- One or more Hyland OnBase certifications are highly preferred (OnBase Ver 15 or higher), such as:
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA)
- OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA)
- OnBase Certified Installer (OCI)
- OnBase Certified WorkFlow Administrator (OCWA)
- OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA)
- OnBase Certified WorkFlow Engineer (OCWE)
- OnBase Certified Workview