- The Contractor will receive, correlate, and analyze security alerts and incidents from various sources to establish context and compile information for further action by security, Law Enforcement (LE), and/or Counterintelligence (CI) authorities. The Contractor then forwards the alert to the ISOC Response Branch for security action. Depending on the information contained within the security alert, the Contractor provides a security and/or CI response mechanism to ensure that the alert is actioned appropriately.
- The Contractor will be required to read information and make determinations as to whether or not a case meets predefined security thresholds that warrant forwarding to the Army Insider Threat (InT) HUB.
- Prior Experience in Security Management, Personnel Security, Human Resources, and basic understanding of Criminal Charges is a plus.
- Programs to be familiar with:
o HRC SMS
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Experience or demonstrate strong reading comprehension skills and ability to summarize information provided with minimal spelling or grammatical errors.
- Ability to merge and deconflict information from multiple sources in order to present a single unified idea or concept.
- Active TS/SCI
- Must be willing to work nightshift, between the hours of 1700-0500
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed