Location: Reston, VA
Long Term Contract with C2H option
US Citizen , Green Card - Clearable to Public Trust
In-Person Interview Mandatory
- Serve as the leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its
- Drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc.) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team.
- Facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- Analyze or modify procedures to solve complex problems while considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Analyze business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating them into proper system requirement specifications.
- Guide and advise junior business systems analysts.
- Work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a business analyst working directly in an Agile team environment
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role, including working with clients or teams directly to adopt Agile delivery techniques
- Experience with facilitating backlog grooming sessions and the development of personas, epics, and user stories
- Experience facilitating sprint activities, including planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
- One or more of the following certifications: CSM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP, or SAFe Agilist
- Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe