Identify Access Management ( IAM) Developer
Location(s): Columbia, MD and Reston, VA
Long Term Contract with C2H option
US Citizen , Green Card - Clearable to Public Trust
In-Person Interview Mandatory
- Deploy and Configure Saviynt Identity Governance ( IGA) solution to meet customer requirements
- Deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IGA User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Experience with Application, data and infrastructure governance, legacy on-premise or modern cloud IGA offerings
- Hands on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite
- In- depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases etc.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.