Location : Washington, DC
Long Term Contract
US Citizen, Green Card, GC – EAD, H1B
- Responsible for the architecture, design, build and deployment of enterprise-wide ESRI ArcGIS GeoMap technology infrastructure.
- Work with development teams, Systems Engineers, and business unit stakeholders to determine needs and functional specifications.
- Design integrations and communications between enterprise systems.
- May lead initiatives to redesign or enhance enterprise infrastructure
- 10+ years’ experience in a Systems Engineer with progressive responsibilities or Architect role
- Expertise in Esri ArcGIS on-premises and online version, administration, configurations, ArcGIS desktop tool, ArcGIS pro, ArcGISMap
- Must have expertise on Esri ArcGIS 10.4.1 version or latest versions
- Must have 5 or more years of expertise in Python custom scripts for ArcGIS
- Experience of shift and lift ArcGIS to AWS environment