Senior Software Development & Test – SDET
Location: Rockville, MD
US Citizens, Green Cards, GC-EAD, H1B (No OPT- EADs)
Interview- Phone + Face to face
Non- Local candidates who willing to relocate and do WebEx/ Skype acceptable
Experience with Automation, Selenium - Some Java Development and C# MUST
- Develop automation code, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools as required to execute tests.
- Ownership of automation architecture (Both Functional and Performance).
- Create test plans and test strategies.
- Lead a team of Developers in Test.
- Champion the collaborative resolution of defects and direct internal process improvement initiatives
- Reviews of system architecture, code and design documents.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Responsible for identifying project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Possess domain expertise in the project involved.
- Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls.
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve testing process to gain efficiencies.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering and 7-10 years of cumulative experience in software development and/or test automation.
- Excellent understanding of testing process, test types and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with object oriented design.
- Some experience with programming in Java and C# ( needed). C++, Ruby ( preferred ) AWS ( Big Plus)
- Demonstrated understanding and application of algorithms to test solutions.
- Extensive experience with SQL and relational database design.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience with the Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience using test tools such as WebDriver and JMeter.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.