US Coast Guard
- Work will be 30% financial and 70% acquisition documentation/process related.
- Develop Statement of Work and/or Performance of Work Statement packages
- Experience with Coast Guard Financial systems, Earned Value Management (EVM), CG YARD's EVM-lite Process, Excel, Access, Aceit, and Pivot tables utilized by the USCG is required.
- Support to project execution to include creating and monitoring project schedules, tracking project deliverables, coordinating project activities, creating pivot tables, and providing financial management assistance, as well as recommending solutions to the COR and assisting in resolving problems associated with cost schedule and performance risks (e.g., federal budget appropriation issues and vessel schedule changes).
- Examples of contractor preparation assistance including data gathering related to budgetary reprogramming requests, funding queries, and program-specific financials.
- Coordinate with Business/Financial manager (BFM) and project staff to review and validate Project data generated in the Coast Guard Yard’s NESSS accounting system against financial data generated within CAS, FPD, and Acquisition Program Management System (APMS).
- Assist in tracking progress of financial packages such as FTAs, Change in Financial Plan (CIFP), travel orders, IAAs/MIPRS, CG Yard POs, PRs through the CG-9 workflow tool and cross referencing status through use of financial tools.
- Assist in the preparation of draft periodic reports for further and final Government review
- Provide administrative support to the project, to include: attending and supporting meetings; taking meeting minutes; drafting, publishing and distributing meeting minutes; preparing multi-media presentations and briefing materials for COR/Government review and approval in support of the Monthly Spend Plan Meeting; updating project plan documentation; drafting ISVS Shareholder Status Update documents and reports for COR/Government review and approval; and managing project information filing of reports and project information compiled from APMS Data, FPD, CAS and NES.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Math.
- Experience in INVEST (formally Exhibit 300), Excel, Access, Aceit, and Pivot tables.
- Five years’ experience within the last ten years in Financial Management and/or Acquisition Management.
- Five years’ experience in acquisition
- Five years’ experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) and all CPR formats.
- Preferred minimum of five years’ experience with the CG YARD's unique EVM-lite process including analysis of CG YARD's monthly EVM-lite reports.
- Knowledge of MS Office software applications as used on the USCG’s Standard Workstation