Location: Philadelphia, PA
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card , GC –EAD, H1B
Possible travel to customer location in NC and Chicago ( covered by client)
- Project is a data migration effort to get thousands of employees off of their existing HR system to Oracle HRMS
- Lead a cross-organizational enterprise initiative and communicate and organize across business and technical teams.
- Accountable for capturing and managing project scope, timelines, budget, resources necessary to deliver the assigned Customer projects
- Enables project management processes and tactics to effectively mitigate risk.
- Define project scope and schedule; organize and lead project status and working meetings; manage risks and correct deviations from plans.
- Cross project management of critical path, dependencies, issues and risks.
- Managing financial controls
- Deliver program and project status to C+ leadership and executive stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects within the program are aligned to the vision and goals established by leadership.
- Support product owner in managing communications and customer expectations.
- Participate in the analysis of highly complex business requirements and contribute to solid project plans
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years’ experience as Technical Program Management and running 'applications development' teams
- Recent experience (6+ years) leading and managing multiple large-scale, Agile project teams
- Solid experience working onsite with clients
- PMP Certification and Experience in IT Consulting
- Oracle HRMS and Oracle Financials projects experience is a Huge plus
- SAP HR Experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication