Location: Washington, DC
Long Term Contract
US Citizen and Clearable
- Document business processes by creating simple diagrams and flow charts.
- Good understanding of standard quality assurance theories, procedures and practices.
- Review developed features to make sure they work properly and are visually polished.
- Write user stories, wireframes
- Perform Testing (writing and executing test cases; regression testing)
- Work with PM, Team members in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study with 5+ years of relevant job experience.
- Experience writing test cases. convert business requirements into test scripts/scenarios and logging defects.
- Perform the following phases of testing: systems testing, integration testing as well as full regression testing.
- Prior experience in an IT consulting environment with a focus on business analysis.
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques.
- Exposure to Agile methodology is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence.
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project managers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed