Human Resource Specialist, SME
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: 2 years
US Citizen – Clearable to DHS Public Trust
- Perform activities in the human resource area. Includes: employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview and place workers.
- Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- May analyze training needs.
- Initiates, supervises, and/or develops requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues
- Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with 10+ years’ experience