Training and Development Specialist, SME
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: 2 years
US Citizen – Clearable to DHS Public Trust
- Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Analyze training needs, if needed.
- Initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs
- Provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff
- Provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issue
- Consult with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with minimum 10 years’ experience