DESKTOP TECHNICIAN V-Lead
Integral is seeking experienced Desktop Support professionals in various locations.
- A minimum of 5 years related technical and some managerial experience in supporting desktop computers, laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, scanners, local area networks, servers and network switches.
- Support would include (but not limited to): installing and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Expert ability to support Microsoft operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of general office software such as Microsoft Office and Google mail.
- The ability to support specialized software such as GIS and AutoCAD and software unique to Indian Affairs.
- Ability to develop project management documentation.
- Ability to work without guidance.
- Ability to manage and initiate projects. Managerial experience with 5+ staff.
- Associates Degree or combination of education and experience