Federal Project - requires US Citizenship
Work Location - Rockville, MD
Must be clearable
- Develops Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) source and target mapping design/specifications based on the business requirements and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) standards and architecture.
- Develops and executes SQL/stored procedures/ server scripts as needed to support Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) code.
- Designs and executes unit test plans and documents results.
- Ensures performance metrics are defined, met and tracked and conducts quality assurance reviews.
- Maintains and develops project standards and documentation.
- Minimum 6 years using ETL tools and relational reporting tools.
- Experience with data quality tools and working with relational databases and programming concepts: Preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of complex SQL, stored procedures, and database functions
- Knowledge in measuring, analyzing and tuning the performance of database applications
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; able to manage and prioritize multiple assignments