Senior SharePoint Administrator
Tysons Corner, Vienna VA
US Citizen with Active Secret or Top Secret
Focus: Strong SQL and SharePoint 2016 experience
SharePoint Development experience a Plus
- Support conversion of existing code from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 compatibility mode to SharePoint 2016 while supporting new custom development, configuration and administration support.
- Execute day-to-day support/maintenance activities on the servers and services. (SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 & SQL)
- Coordinate with appropriate agency to ensure backups and monitoring is being accomplished.
- Coordinate, document, test, validate and deploy new technology, as required.
- Conduct/assist with install/configuration of the hardware and software for appropriate servers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and ensure data recovery capability through proper data backup scheduling and execution.
- Coordinate with user/customer community for content and site structures.
- Troubleshoot issues with SharePoint, SQL Server as well as issues with content delivery, site usage, and network connectivity.
- Facilitate the gathering and documentation of requirements from users to facilitate design.