Application Support, Service Desk
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Clearance: Active Secret (at a minimum)
Work as part of the Application Support Desk team responsible for Tier 1 through Tier 2 support. The work location is at our government client site headquarters in Vienna, VA. ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Respond to telephone and electronic requests for support as part of the Application Desk operation; typical issues include password resets, questions on the application’s functionality, basic user training, role based access and processing and/or completing access requests
- Meet or exceed various service level agreements (SLAs) as established by assignment (calls per day, ETAs, on-time response, administrative call closure, customer satisfaction
- Cross-train and support multiple applications in a Help Desk/Call Center Environment
- Requires good written and communication skills in order to effectively respond to and answer customer inquiries both via phone and/or e-mail correspondence
- Enter, monitor, and update help desk tickets in the call tracking system to track progress and resolution of customer issues
- Develop and create documentation on training materials, FAQs and Knowledge Base Articles
- 2+ years of experience in a call center environment providing customer/user service, and in providing technical and end-user support for operating systems, COTS, and/or applications software in person and over the phone
- Experience using a Help Desk ticketing system such as Remedy or HEAT
- Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills, and troubleshooting skills required
- Bi-lingual Spanish is desired.