Senior SharePoint Developer
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
US Citizen with Active Secret or Top Secret
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications.
- Provide SharePoint development, including analyzing specifications, designing logic, writing code, customizing products, and testing.
- Developing pages, sites, site collections, custom web parts, InfoPath forms, and workflows.
- Researching, analyzing, and recommending solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Collaborate with client leadership and support organizations to develop sites and create new functionality for SharePoint portal sites. Identify and resolve technical problems during implementation and rollout.
- Strong experience with SharePoint application development
- Experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2010, 2013 and ideally some 2016 experience
- Experience migrating at least one site collection to a newer SharePoint version