Business Analyst- Senior Level
US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies in order to act as a SME and trusted advisor to client stakeholders.
- Act as key player in a team environment through all phases of the system delivery lifecycle.
- Provide connection between technical and business views to ensure that high quality and impactful solutions are delivered for our clients.
- Perform gap analysis to identify capability gaps within the organization, and propose and evaluate alternative solutions that will fulfill the business needs.
- Work with client stakeholders to understand high level business needs and elicit detailed requirements using various methods.
- Demonstrated progression and growth as a Business Systems Analyst through past career experiences with a minimum of 5 years of experience on IT-related projects.
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills leveraged to interface with senior business leadership and technical resources.
- Ability to write and perform basic SQL queries preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as change control and defect tracking software.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least six years of relevant experience.