Drupal and PHP Developer – Senior Level
US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Manage relationship with internal business organizations that use CMS services, road-map future initiatives and services, analyze opportunities for improvements
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve production issues.
- Troubleshoot and maintain a Drupal v8 CMS solution that runs all campaigns and brand properties.
- Manage Drupal updates/patches, and provide support for test, staging and production workflows.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Implement views, taxonomies, and references.
- Develop and customize Drupal themes and sub–themes to develop templates and extend page functionality.
- Build page layouts with content and blocks, build navigation with menus and toolbars, create content types, and perform code reviews.
- Communicate and coordinate proactively with web development and web design teams.
- Configure users, roles, and permissions for designers, developers and content publishers.
- Maintain the solution and be the primary point of contact for any issues that require support.
- Solid understanding of PHP, MySQL, AJAX, JSON, JS, HTML/CSS to develop web solutions in a LAMP environment.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Panels.
- Experience transferring data from one server to another server using Services API.
- Good knowledge of web services in context of Drupal.
- Hands-on experience using code repository tools.
- Experience partnering with IT/ roles in order to support infrastructure needs.
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelors plus 8 years, Associate plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in analyzing functional applications and design specifications for functional activities.