Software Developer with Search Technologies – Senior Level
US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, and implementing web-based, data-driven application software.
- Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications.
- Researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Performing feasibility and alternatives analysis on potential future projects.
- 3+ years’ experience with IDEs
- 3+ years with Web/Frameworks (e.g. HTML5, CSS3)
- Search technologies experience (HP Autonomy, Elasticsearch)
- 3+ years of experience with medium-to-large technology based projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires the individual to simultaneously manage several projects, with tight deadlines, while paying attention to detail and quality.
- Detail-oriented individual capable of working both independently and within a team.
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelors plus 8 years, Associate plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in analyzing functional applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Should have experience working with both Agile and waterfall SDLC.
- Knowledge of end-user experiences and their interaction with web applications
- Knowledge of Search technologies (HP Autonomy, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with software development and engineering using any of the following technologies: C#, Java, PowerShell, SQL, PHP
- Experience with Web/Frameworks (e.g, Bootstrap, Node JS, Angular JS)
- Experience using relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)