US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Serves as the project manager for a delivery order (or a group of delivery orders affecting the same migratory or target system) and shall assist the Program manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR), government management personnel, and customer agency representatives.
- Manage and direct cross-functional software development teams.
- Autonomously drive projects from inception to delivery through Project Management best practices
- Provide metrics and reporting for project and delivery teams, as well as executive management
- Schedule and facilitate necessary meetings to drive projects from inception through delivery
- Work with technical teams to determine tasks, resources, and time required to accomplish implementation of technical projects
- Create, document, and maintain comprehensive project plans and coordinate tasks required for timely completion of projects, as well as long-term deliverable sustainability
- Act as central point of contact for projects; work and communicate directly with various internal technology groups to understand requirements and assist in identifying and implementing solutions
- Identify potential risks, opportunities, dependencies, and issues of importance related to assigned projects, develop and administer appropriate resolution plans, and communicate to stakeholders and senior leadership as appropriate
- Respond to operational issues and information requests within defined areas of responsibilities
- Project Management experience with technical teams on large-scale, highly-visible projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management.
- Agile Scrum / Kanban experience and working knowledge of SDLC
- Experience analyzing technical requirements, creating comprehensive project plans, and maintaining project portfolio based on understanding of cross-project impacts
- Must have very strong verbal and written diplomacy, facilitation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in providing leadership to multi-functional teams with diverse professionals in a fast-paced technical product environment
- Experience facilitating meetings and presenting to executive committees and stakeholders
- Must be a fast learner with willingness and ability to develop new disciplines and learn new technologies / skills quickly, as well as the ability to understand data processing, systems, and interactions while offering solutions as part of a team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience.