US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Provide expert knowledge of SAS tools to guide less experienced users through the data analytic development process and assisting them in creating models and reports.Assist the agency’s SAS development team(s) with SAS programming and visualization solutions.
- Assist users with software functionality, i.e, how to deploy content to SAS web-based tools for distribution. .
- As and when agency acquires additional modules of the SAS software, work through the O&M release process to deploy the additional system modules.
- Engineers data analytic solutions, including conducting of prototype, proof of concept, or the full implementation of said solution.
- Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs; and Serves as solutions provider to senior management and professional staff concerning areas of technological development and advancement
- Ensures compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings.
- SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence Platform: 3 years (Preferred)
- SAS programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in analyzing functional applications and design specifications for functional activities.