Senior User Interface Designer/Developer
US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Utilize a variety of design technologies to create and modify user interface designs that maximize the usability of the system.
- Combine business goals with UX best practices and realistic development expectations to establish a highly intuitive user experience
- Research methods to maximize application speed and scalability and work with the client to implement recommendations
- Designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications. Implements and debugs software code for components of the website. Responsible for interface implementation.
- Digital portfolio
- Digital design tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle and In Visi: 3 years
- UX Design experience
- User experience design processes & documentation
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of websites.