US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the operational infrastructure supporting core software development, testing and operations using DevOps concepts and practices.
- Interact with product management, architecture, software development and operations to understand stakeholder requirements and automate large scale infrastructure and build tool sets to ease management and improve system availability.
- Design and develop hybrid cloud automation features in support of development, testing and operational objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of cloud architectures and ensure that product performs and scales
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain production and lower environments
- Introduce and foster DevOps concepts and approaches to improve business agility and release quality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Scripting proficiency in PowerShell required
- Experience with AWS infrastructure maintenance; developing and using monitoring and automation to support a 24/7 SaaS offering
- Broad knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies, Change and Configuration Management practices
- Strategic utilization of open source frameworks and solutions
- Build, deployment and environment management practices
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure automation tools
- Knowledge of common system administration tools, Networking (LAN and WAN,), Load balancers, DNS, TCP/IP and Storage technologies
- Excellent communication, organization and team-building skills
- AWS Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (can be substituted for Doctorate plus 1 year, Master's plus 3 years, Associate's plus 7 years, or High School plus 11 years) and five years of experience in providing analysis and design of enterprise systems