US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Participates in client/project meeting(s) for highly complex project definition, needs assessment and design review. Evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications. Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Designs, develops, and integrates highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Creates, documents and implements standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database. Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms. Designs user interfaces and business application prototypes.
- Performs complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production. Develops and oversees the implementation of test application code in client server environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices.
- Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to field. Prepares recommendations and presentation to management.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- 6 or more years of database DBA experience
- 6 or more years of SQL, PLSQL experience
- Experience with Oracle 12c/11g; Experience with MS SQL 2016
- Able to install and upgrade databases on LINUX, import/export, apply database patches
- Experience working with relational data modeling
- Experience working with database development methodologies, design and implementation
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher