Scrum Master- Senior Level
US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Analyst ensures the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed and can tune their process from a continuum of methods, picking the best practices from Scrum, Kanban, XP, and more.Schedule and facilitate daily stand up meetings
- Schedule and facilitate sprint planning meetings before each sprint
- Communicate stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owner and stakeholders
- Report progress vs. burndown
- Facilitate retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint or project
- Participate in release retrospectives and cross-team retrospectives
- Remove impediments for teams
- Maintain transparency into the team’s work through metrics
- Be a servant leader to each team member and support the removal of blockers
- Engage multiple roles and stakeholders in critical discussions and consensus building
- Coach and support continuous improvement within the team
- Serve as key liaison to other departments that have specific business functions.
- Collaborate with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT solutions.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications.
- Collaborate with other departments and IT to develop business cases associated with new project requests.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a software development or delivery organization
- A minimum of 2+ year experience as a full-time Scrum Master
- A thorough understanding of Scrum and Agile principles, values, and practices
- At least 2 years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) a plus
- 3-5 years of related Business Analysis experience.
- Preferred experience including process mapping, requirements gathering and test plan and script development.
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in providing analysis and design of enterprise systems.