US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Manages full application development lifecycle, conception, implementation to support
- Participates in/leads requirements gathering, analysis, design spec development
- Engages business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
- Serves as business facing focal point for custom application development
- Performs (hands-on) development, testing, support for SharePoint, mobile, web.
- Mentors, helps business stakeholders become self-sufficient in collaboration technologies
- Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, code
- Develops and maintains application “product” solution roadmaps, release plans
- Manages service levels captures, delivers, measures performance on requests/incidents
- Leads on/off site development & support teams.
- Develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals.
- Design, develop, and manage site content
- Create Custom Templates, Custom Web parts, custom Workflows in SharePoint designer / Visual studio
- Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks – under limited supervision.
- Documents SharePoint architectures in accordance to the FEA, SOA and other standards.
- 5+ Years SharePoint Development experience
- Experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013, and ideally 2016 on prem
- Must have hands-on experience using SharePoint Designer to maintain and develop complex custom workflows
- Must have experience providing end-user support functions
- Master's Degree (can be substituted for a Doctorate plus 4 years, Bachelor's plus 8 years, Associate's plus 10 years, or High School plus 15 years) or higher and six years of experience in establishing system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale SharePoint systems.