US Citizen for Federal Agency
Active Secret Clearance at a minimum required
Onsite Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Develops creative solutions to data limitations, such as regular purging of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), while maintaining the ability to perform frequency analyses, models, trends, etc.
- 3-10 years of experience in Hadoop development
- 3-10 years development experience, with a focus on data manipulation and/or statistics, using one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Java, or SQL.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts, architects, and processes with a proficiency in using one or more of the following business intelligence applications: Oracle Business Intelligence, or Cognos.
- Expertise in “Big Data,” including distributed file systems, parallel processing, and non-relational data representations.
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions to problems using both classical and innovative techniques such as parallel processing, NoSQL, graph theory, and clustering.
- Bachelor's Degree (can be substituted for Doctorate plus 1 year, Master's plus 3 years, Associate's plus 7 years, or High School plus 11 years) and five years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical